Client Onboarding For Pro Online
EnergyCAP Pro is now completely web-based. We’d like to make it easy for you to upgrade. Click here to read about the exciting improvements in Pro Online.
A major improvement is the collection of reports available in the software. Please see our comparison guide, highlighting the differences in reporting between Pro Desktop and Pro Online.
Please note: Conversions to Pro Online cost 50% of your ECMA fee. Please register for one of the remaining training and conversion opportunities under Training Opportunities.
If you are a current EnergyCAP Pro Desktop user, here are the steps involved in getting you onboard with Pro Online:
- Attend one of the Pro Online training opportunities. See below.
- Send us a copy of your most recent Pro Desktop database. Instructions on how to do so will be provided.
- We will give you access to your newly converted EnergyCAP Pro Online account immediately following training.
When you login for the first time, please follow the post-conversion checklist.
If you are locked into pre-2011 pricing, you will be charged a yearly hosting fee of $210. This will be a separate line item on your annual invoice.
EnergyCAP Catalyst Training Conference
Attend our annual Catalyst Training for Savings conference for hands-on training to learn how to better use our online software to get the most value from your utility bills. Our next Catalyst will be held in State College, PA: April 11–13, 2017.
You'll join EnergyCAP users and staff for:
- Hands-on Training Sessions
- Easy Networking with Other Users
- One-on-one Meetings with Staff
- New Feature Demos
- Fun Social Events
For questions about upgrading and client onboarding to Pro Online, please email Matthew.Heinz@EnergyCAP.com.