Client Onboarding For Pro Online
EnergyCAP Pro is now completely web-based. We’d like to make it easy for you to upgrade. Click here to read about the exciting improvements in Pro Online.
A major improvement is the collection of reports available in the software. Please see our comparison guide, highlighting the differences in reporting between Pro Desktop and Pro Online.
Note: Conversions to Pro Online cost 50% of your ECMA fee. Please contact us to get the process started.
If you are a current EnergyCAP Pro Desktop user, here are the steps involved in getting you onboard with Pro Online:
- Contact us to get the process started. We'll provide online training materials.
- Send us a copy of your most recent Pro Desktop database. We'll provide instructions on how to do so.
- Login to the latest, greatest energy management software! We will give you login information for your newly converted EnergyCAP Pro Online account as soon as we have verified conversion success!
When you login for the first time, please follow the post-conversion checklist.
If you are locked into pre-2011 pricing, you will be charged a yearly hosting fee of $215. This will be a separate line item on your annual invoice.
EnergyCAP Catalyst Training Conference
Attend our annual Catalyst Training for Savings conference for hands-on training to learn how to better use our online software to get the most value from your utility bills. Our next Catalyst will be held in State College, PA, in September, 2018.
You'll join EnergyCAP users and staff for:
- Hands-on Training Sessions
- Easy Networking with Other Users
- One-on-one Meetings with Staff
- New Feature Demos
- Fun Social Events
For questions about upgrading and client onboarding to Pro Online, please email Matthew.Heinz@EnergyCAP.com.