Introducing EnergyCAP Academy, Help Center
While the Coronavirus pandemic has forced the cancellation of countless conferences and in-person meetings have become distant memories, there is a silver lining. The postponement of our annual EnergyCAP training conference—Catalyst 2020—allowed us to focus our attention on the development of EnergyCAP Academy, a comprehensive library of video-based EnergyCAP training sessions.
If you’re an EnergyCAP user, you can now build your skills at your own pace from any location, and there’s a Mastery of EnergyCAP training option for every user and discipline:
- Fundamentals—Start with the foundational course in our self-paced training academy. Twenty-one lessons cover the broad range of topics needed to use EnergyCAP effectively and efficiently. Four Professional Development Hours (4.0 PDH) are awarded upon completion.
- Energy Management—Build upon your understanding of EnergyCAP’s fundamentals and, through 11 lessons led by EnergyCAP, Inc.’s Founder & CEO, Steve Heinz, master the application’s powerful energy management functionality. (2.0 PDH)
- Utility Bill Accounting—Nine comprehensive lessons provide an advanced level of training on audits & flag management, accounting specific reports & dashboards, and other accounting workflow-related features. (2.0 PDH)
- Chargeback Accounting—If your organization depends on you to provide accurate allocations in a timely fashion, this 11-lesson training program will set you up for success. (2.0 PDH)
- Mastery of EnergyCAP Certification—It’s the perfect capstone to the Mastery of EnergyCAP training courses. Confirm your mastery of EnergyCAP’s concepts and functionality by preparing for and successfully completing the online certification exam. You’ll receive an Exam Preparation Guide to help you get ready. Then, when you’re confident in your EnergyCAP skills, you can take the online exam. (12.0 PDH)
- Training & Certification Library—Want to be a budget-conscious Master of EnergyCAP? Purchase the library of all four Mastery of EnergyCAP training programs and the Certification exam and save 30%. Complete all four training programs and pass the exam, and you’ll earn 22.0 PDH.
The training courses are scheduled for delivery next month (July 2020), but you can place your order now through the recently launched online Customer Services Catalog, a component or our new EnergyCAP Help Center. I encourage you to bookmark the Help Center and make it your primary resource for answers to EnergyCAP how-to questions, software development updates, upcoming events, and more.
We recognize the value of well-trained and supported EnergyCAP users, and we are committed to giving you access to the training and resources you need, when you need them. Check out the new Help Center, begin your journey to EnergyCAP mastery, and rest assured that we look forward to seeing you in person at RTC-Irvine or Catalyst 2021.