Download and Install Report Designer
Report Designer is an Excel® Add-in that works by importing data right from your EnergyCAP database into a user-customizable Excel pivot table report. Drawing on the power of our evolving API, Report Designer allows you to tap into your in-house Excel experience and expertise to build custom reports. Report Designer is also bundled with easy-to-use templates so even novice users can generate reports out of the box.
- Excel 2013 or higher (64-bit installation) with Power Pivot add-in included
- ECI database hosting
- Internet access
- Windows 7 or higher (64-bit installation)
- Microsoft NET 4.5.2 framework
- Download the Report Designer Setup file.
- PRIOR to installing Report Designer, CLOSE all open Excel instances.
- Launch the installation wizard by double clicking on the Report Designer Setup file.
- Follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
- Open Excel and click the “Get Started” button in the Report Designer toolbar.