EnergyCAP Continues Leadership with Ninth Upgrade in Five Years
EnergyCAP continues to lead the energy efficiency software industry with the recent release of energycap 6.1—the ninth upgrade in five years. EnergyCAP devotes more development resources and publishes more enhancements and upgrades than any other provider of utility bill tracking and energy efficiency software.
EnergyCAP’s upgrades aren’t just minor tweaks; they’re major improvements based on client feedback and market research. EnergyCAP 6.1 includes many notable improvements:
- The budget manager has been significantly improved for much easier navigation and better compatibility with multi-bill deregulated accounts.
- ENERGY STAR interfacehas been greatly improved. the addition of “subspaces” helps ensure you’ll get the most accurate rating.
- Vendor managernow conveniently lists all accounts for each vendor.
- All 250 reports have been improved with enhancements such as additional filters and added user options.
- An all-new web-based reporting, benchmarking and powerviews module helps you gain the most value from your energy data.
- Over 60 other improvements